This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who wants to advance their career with a proven industry leader. Trofholz is looking for a multi-faceted, energetic, organized, and detail-oriented person.
The qualified Financial Analyst is responsible to look at industry standards and use mathematical analysis to track pricing trends in developing target rates and pricing templates for subcontractors. The Financial Analyst delivers all applicable reports and data in accordance with the requirements. All deliverable reports shall be provided to contractual and technical POC in electronic format by e-mail on schedule.
- Responsible for operational budget analysis to include Information system equipment and capabilities
- Develop and provide Monthly Status Report (MSR) in contractor format
- Oversee and submit subcontractor Financial Status Report in contractor format
- Responsible for Out year POM funding
- Identify recurring and non-recurring costs
- Accumulate and validate data
- Lead the development of new cost models
- Develop business case analysis and perform tracking analysis
- Use various financial models effectively
- Design final reports and assist in development of trend/analysis reports
- Implement and maintain continuous improvement of administrative and analysis processes
- Present highly professional documents; maintaining a careful attention to detail
- Minimal travel – up to 10%
- 4+ years relevant experience in a government-contracting environment; preferably DoD
- Knowledge of FAR and TINA as it applies to Cost Estimating
- Must have a high level of integrity to handle confidential and proprietary information
- Must possess the vision, tough-mindedness, and political savvy to negotiate agreements among occasionally competing interests, while enhancing the common good
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A strong record of achieving tough, demanding goals
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and organizational skills.
- Strong business acumen
- Strong knowledge of PC applications (MS Office Suite)
- Strong communications skills; both oral and written
- Strong influence and relationship building ability
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects in a fast pace environment
- Ability to speak, write and read English
- Active DoD issued Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ http://trofholz.com/who-we-are/join-our-team.html .
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- PPO or HMO Medical
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Vision coverage at no cost to the employee
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies - 8 months ago
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...