At Verizon, we innovate constantly to help the biggest names in business do business – quicker and smarter. It takes vision. It takes focus. And we apply both every bit as much to the way we do business too. The brightest minds, the latest technologies and pioneering processes are combining to enhance this critical business function at our Centre for Excellence in Irving, TX. We’re finding new ways to add value and provide strategic support. This is the kind of work we do. And you can be part of it.
Our business is fuelled by our passion for delivering unprecedented results for customers in over 52 countries. Throughout the world, we’re helping to create a better future – transforming how doctors battle cancer, rescue workers save lives, and people, businesses and communities interact with one another. If you have the drive, talent, energy and commitment to join over 180,000 like-minded people who are unlocking this positive potential of technology, we’ll support you every step of the way. Whether that’s through competitive compensation, award-winning training, or benefits so comprehensive we call them Total Rewards.
- Candidate will provide support and analysis for various Finance projects and initiatives (system/business based), as well as be the day-to-day point of contact/administrator for maintenance, issues, and general BAU activity surrounding the Hyperion Planning application and the CMB CPM environment. Other responsibilities will include analysis and resolution of LOB issues as they pertain to CMB/VES ledger and billing systems, as well as ad hoc analysis and reporting as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, related field or equivalent experience
- 2 plus years FP&A (CMB, VES) experience with an understanding of both revenue and expense reporting and planning for CMB/VES
- Experience with Hyperion Planning, Essbase, CPM, vSAP/nSAP preferred
- Project Management experience
- Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
- Advanced MS Excel and MS Access skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
What makes a great career? If you ask us, we’ll tell you that it’s the experience, the people and the sense of pride that comes from...