SUMMARY: The Financial Analyst is responsible for the full spectrum of the revenue and billing functions. Under minimal supervision, uses independent judgment and financial expertise to solve problems and improve processes.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
- Timely preparation of monthly financial and management reports, including trend analysis, budget versus forecast, cash flow forecasting and overall reviewing and analyzing financial data and performance.
- Implementation of the proper Revenue Recognition Method – the task completed of trial contracts.
- Production of Backlog report that forecasts future revenue to be recognized on a monthly basis.
- Customer invoicing – monthly.
- Monthly revenue accruals and reversals.
- Reconciling accrual movements in backlog report to the accrued income in the balance sheet.
- Liaison with operations functions on new contracts/ addendums to existing contracts and billing matters.
- Identify financial problems and expedite their resolution, through consultation with other administrative staff or through delegation.
- Work closely with regional management and international counterparts to achieve Company objectives, control costs and participate in business growth and expansion.
- Heavy interaction with independent auditors and tax professionals.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Clear understanding of best business practices with respect to Finance.
- Strong planning, strategizing, managing, monitoring and critiquing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly and concisely present information.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline oriented and challenging environment.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently.
- Excellent self-motivation skills.
Promotion to the next level is not automatic based on years of experience. Personnel are evaluated on proven competency, level of responsibility, and ability to work independently.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting.
- At least 3 year(s) of public accounting or Finance/Accounting experience in a related position.
- Advanced knowledge in the use of financial software applications, spreadsheets, proficiency in MS-Office applications especially Excel (advance user mandatory).
- Microsoft Dynamics GP and FRx Reports a strong plus.
Worldwide Clinical Trials - 13 months ago
About Worldwide Clinical Trials
Worldwide Clinical Trials is a global CRO providing full-service drug development services to the...