- The Financial Analyst will support Xerox's Technology Line of Business operations. Responsibilities include providing reporting and analysis, month end close support and general financial assistance.
- Individual contributor. Interfaces frequently within functional area as well as with management in the area supported.
- Provide monthly/quarterly outlooks and variance analysis
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting and analysis
- Prepare and perform journal entries and account reconciliations
- Support monthly close
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis as required
- Provide Financial Planning & Analysis support
- P&L reporting and analysis and planning
- Analysis and validation of accruals
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance or business preferred
Preferred Master's Degree
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability:
Knowledge of financial systems - Essbase and Oracle (or similar ERP)
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
MS Access desirable
Regional Financial Systems knowledge/experience beneficial
Good communication and organsiation skills
Proven analytical skills with high degree of attention to accuracy and detail
Xerox - 2 years ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...