Demandware is a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) eCommerce solutions that enable companies to easily design, implement and manage their own customized eCommerce sites, including websites, mobile applications and other digital storefronts. Customers use our highly scalable and integrated Demandware eCommerce platform to more easily launch and manage multiple eCommerce sites, initiate marketing campaigns more quickly, and improve eCommerce traffic. Demandware drives the success of high-growth brands and leading brands such as Playmobil, Columbia Sportswear, Crocs, L’Oreal, Callaway, Panasonic and Barney’s - to name a few. Today, we power digital commerce for more than 180 retailers across more than 600 sites around the world.
Demandware is looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to provide planning, forecasting, ad hoc analysis, and reporting to support the financial planning process across our growing organizations. In this role you will be an essential partner to the business units in helping them manage their planning vs. actual spend and in helping to define their budgets.
The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of experience in a similar type of role, have the ability to interact with all levels of management across geographies and coordinate departmental financial plans as well as manage expense timing and allocations. He/she should be able to maintain a high level of accuracy and possess proven analytical ability.
If you have a desire to grow with a dynamic company, like to work across product groups, and want to make a difference within a fast-paced, exciting organization on a daily basis, then this opportunity with Demandware, Inc. is for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Prepare monthly and quarterly variance analysis reporting to drive forecast updates
- Maintain detailed department financial plan and assist cost center owners to manage to the financial plan effectively
- Collaborate with Accounting Department to validate month end close results
- Ad hoc analysis as needed
- 3+ years financial analysis/budgeting experience
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Experience with Adaptive Planning, Hyperion Planning or similar software
- Must be comfortable interacting with high-level managers
- Desire to work in a highly visible role within a fast-paced environment
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
demandware - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Demandware brings together some of the brightest minds on the planet from a wide range of backgrounds. Here you’ll find the exciting...