Leading global company seeks to add a Financial Analyst to their team. Specifically, the analyst will provide decision support and forward looking business and operational planning; financial, quantitative, and business modeling and analysis; and business performance measurement. The successful candidate will be a proactive self-starter with excellent analytical and communication skills. This position will report to the Director of FP&A.
- Provide day to day financial analysis and modeling working closely with business lines, global operations, financial reporting, and other teams as necessary.
- Influence decision making through analysis and modeling to ensure business partners meet the financial objectives of the organization.
- Participate in the annual planning, monthly forecasting and variance analysis processes, including review of monthly actual results.
- Identify and communicate risks and opportunities associated with plan and forecast.
- Review and understand financial performance against forecasts via monthly meetings with budget holders and report findings back to management.
- Present monthly business reviews covering financial and non-financial metrics, including performance against stated objectives.
- Support departmental need for ad-hoc analysis, reporting, and management presentations.
- Strong financial and quantitative analysis and modeling skills
- High level of proficiency with MS Excel
- Demonstrated proactive and solutions-oriented approach towards business problems and process improvements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to build excellent rapport with internal teams
- Experience with Business Objects and/or Essbase a plus
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related is required.
- Two to four years in an analytical or role with an emphasis in financial planning and analysis.
ZipRecruiter - 12 months ago