Oracle America, Inc. has Financial Analyst positions available in Redwood Shores, CA. Provide all aspects of financial support for planning and control. Assist in consolidation and reporting of financial results and preparation of annual budget. Gather, model, analyze, prepare, and summarize information for financial plans, operating forecasts, trended future specifications, etc. on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis. Prepare recommendations based on analysis. May perform revenue and expense analysis, headcount and headcount driven expense analysis at cost center level, tracking of product and product line revenue, reconciliation of accounts receivable, variance analysis and ad-hoc analysis as needed. Assist in development of revenue/R&D expenses/headcount/capital analysis, projections, reports, and presentation. Access, maintain and support various reporting systems to provide timely decision support. Participate in M&A integration activities. Participate in general and ad hoc work assignments as requested by management. Participate in development and implementation of automations and process improvements. Frequent guidance and correspondence to dotted-line India FP&A Team. No direct supervision, or managerial responsibilities.
Employer will accept Master’s degree in Business, Accounting or related field and 2 years of work experience in job offered or 2 years of work experience in a Financial Reporting, Consolidation, or Financial Analysis-related occupation. Education, or experience should include:
1. Accounting/P&L knowledge to apply to Month/Quarter/year end close activities, and ad hoc scenarios/transactions;
2. Utilizing Oracle Financial systems in conjunction with MS Office Tools to acquire, analyze, and compile information for Financial, Planning, and Accounting tasks;
3. Supporting a R&D business – knowledge of reinvestment of resources/dollars to maximize profitability and project/product deliverables;
4. Experience with compiling data and presenting to Executive level Management; and,
5. Experience mentoring colleagues within team/department as necessary.
Experience may be gained concurrently.
>>ALERT — Oracle Managers/Recruiters: Please DO NOT alter, modify or change any part of this notice< <
Oracle - 12 months ago
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by
engineering hardware and software to work together—in...