Actively contribute to the full cycle of implementation activities and subsequent maintenance of the full suite of Soarian financial applications. Activities carried out by the Financial Application Analyst may include, but are not limited to: Application Design, Configuration and Support, Soarian Workflow Support and IS Support.
Principal Duties and Essential Functions:
Application Design, Configuration and Support
Soarian Workflow Support
- Participates in Process Design Teams as required and provide subject matter expertise as it relates to technical and/or operational solution requirements
- Acts as a communication intermediary between the IT team and Operational Analyst/users during system design and configuration, process and workflow design, and implementation.
- Performs system modifications according to the prepared specifications, including functional adaptations, profiles, documents, and reports, as well as identifying procedural requirements
- Prepares system specification details
- Determine procedural requirements for the system
- Ensures technical environment is in place and operational throughout the project
- Complies with development standards and procedures
- Defines test parameters and assist in conducting system testing
- Manages system configuration and adaptations across environments
- Assists in the resolution of design issues
- Analyzes data file, database, and master file conversion requirements and determine which will be converted manually and which will use an automated conversion method
- Identifies and documents reporting requirements
- Provides Live and Post Live Support
IS Support (Shared with Technical Analysts)
- Develops and maintains a thorough understanding of the capabilities of Soarian Workflow and Rules Engines.
- Develops and maintains a thorough understanding of the steps necessary to create, support, and maintain workflow and rules within Soarian.
- Moves Workflow and Rules software from test to production
- Monitor the Workflow Engine and the Rules Engine, resolving issues, etc.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of interfaces and messaging services, particularly the impact of interface transactions and events in workflows.
- Creates all software necessary to implement workflows as specified in design packages, to include the workflow sub-procedures, rules, and subscriptions.
- Work closely with the NEBH Soarian Workflow Design Analyst testing the workflows delivered to ensure they meet the design specifications
- Participates in Technology planning by providing information regarding system requirements and capabilities related to interfaces, integration, and conversions.
- Assists in identifying conversion requirements
- Develop conversion specifications and perform extract of conversion files from current systems
- Identifies interface requirements and develop interface specifications and perform technical aspects of the interface setup and testing
- Develops procedures and requirements for technical support of interfaces
- Assists with specifying report routing requirements and support setup of report routing
- Translate the Customer business requirements and perform system configuration related to
- ADT set up
- Laboratory set up
- Radiology set up
- Pharmacy set up and Medication Administration
- Assists in developing test plans for conversions, interfaces and reports, including Test Conversion/Backload, Unit Test of Reports and Report routing, Integrated Test, Performance and Network Test, and Control Conversion/Backload
- Assists in developing Integrated Test Plan and Live Plan
Bachelor’s Degree Required. Master’s Degree Preferred.
Registered Health Information Administrator Preferred.
Required Work Experience:
3-5 years required work experience.
New England Baptist Hospital - 12 months ago
As a world-class orthopedic hospital, we help patients get back to the activities and independence they enjoy, whether that means...