- Provide innovative product portfolios and services, including life and health insurance, annuities, investment products and specialized financial analysis.
- Work with members to help protect them financially in the event of death, long-term care needs, or loss of income due to a disability.
- Assist members by helping them to achieve their financial and retirement goals by offering guidance, financial solutions and services.
- Develop financial strategies to help members' estates pass according to their wishes ensuring their legacy lives beyond their lifetime.
- Obtain state insurance licenses with required lines of authority (life, health & variable contracts) prior to the solicitation or sale of insurance products and obtain and maintain Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6 and 63 registrations. (Cost covered by company)
- Have a satisfactory credit/background check which includes a review of credit history, criminal history, employment and education verifications, and securities registration and/or insurance licensing verification, if applicable.
- Outside business activity may be reviewed to ensure no conflicts of interest exist and compliance of regulatory requirements are met.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Strong networking and relationship skills.
- Sales focused (previous sales and/or financial services experience not required).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to success.