Defense Logistics Agency
Office of Financial Operations (J8)
Summit Technologies is currently seeking financial audit professionals to support the Defense Logistics Agency resource stewardship governance efforts and enterprise-level strategic objectives.
This position requires the individual to have fulfilled the educational requirements for a Certified Public Accountant with more than 1 year of experience.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with Federal accounting principles: how to apply them in various accounting systems and how data can be captured and analyzed in various environments.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Federal Financial Management Improvement Act (FFMIA) requirements and experience applying FFMIA requirements to assessments of financial systems
- Understanding of systems development phases and related work products, including requirements and design documentation
- Experience in planning, executing and reporting on information systems controls assessments
- Understanding of GAO the Federal Information Systems Controls Audit Manual and Federal Audit Manual approaches, and ability to assess information system controls in areas of information assurance, access controls, change controls and segregation of duties
- Demonstrated experience in evaluating controls within ERP systems
- Experience in providing summary reports and working papers with detailed results and actionable recommendations
Ft. Belvoir, VA.
- Bachelors Degree in relevant business or technical field
- Educational requirements for a Certified Public Accountant
- At least 1 year of applicable financial or business experience.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, etc.) is required
- Excellent analytical and writing skills is highly desired
- Familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulations and the principles of being directly involved in the acquisition aspect is highly desired
- Familiarity of OMB Circulars A-123, Managements Responsibility for Internal Control; A-127, Financial Management Systems; A-134, Financial Accounting Principles and Standards; and the Federal Information Systems Controls Audit Manual requirements
- Experience working with DoD/DLA is highly desired
Financial Audit with demonstrated understanding of FFMIA requirements
Candidates must possess a National Agency Check Investigation (NACI) clearance.