Are you mathematically inclined, always up for a challenge and able to work well in a team? If so, you’ll thrive as a Financial Business Analyst at Citizens Bank. You’ll gather data, prepare reports and analyse activities related to our Credit Risk Collateral Management function. In return, you’ll have an outstanding platform for thought leadership as well as access to some of the world’s best academic resources.
We believe that a good bank is not only good to its customers, but also to its colleagues. When you become a Citizens colleague, you’ll be part of an organization that’s involved in our communities, giving back and always striving to do what’s right. It’s a workplace you can feel good about. And we give back to you by supporting you in your career and rewarding your commitment with all the benefits you’d expect from one of the nation’s leading banks – as well as some that will likely exceed your expectations. You’ll also see that we’re always looking for new ways to enhance your career, as well as your life. That’s what a good bank does.
As a Financial Business Analyst your main responsibilities will involve:
- Preparing individual monthly vendor scorecards for use in the month review meeting
- Gathering insights and comments from team leaders and providing analysis of monthly performance
- Preparing and analysing the monthly ARG performance review analysis
- Working with other analysts in the Credit Risk organization to complete work assigned
- Highly proficient in MS Access, Excel and Power Point
- 5-7 years business/operations analysis and reporting experience
- 2 years of experience manipulating large amounts of data and building clear reporting.
- Familiarity with data warehouse structures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Problem solver with strong analytical ability and demonstrated ability to analyze operations and business data to measure past performance, identify trends and incorporate into forecast of future performance.
- SAS knowledge (Beginner/Intermediate),
- Ability to apply finance and mathematical principles to work as needed.
- Ability to define issues, questions and data, to comprehend qualitative and quantitative methods to perform accurate monthly analysis.
- Motivated self-starter who can take charge of complex tasks with minimal direction.
- Results driven with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Operations/Finance or related discipline required.
An advanced degree in a analytical, financial, business discipline is preferred.
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of RBS Citizens, N.A. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Citizens Financial Group - 19 months ago
We’re Citizens, in every sense of the word.
It’s our belief that a good bank is made up of good citizens. That’s why...