We are seeking a highly motivated Financial Business Analyst in Pasadena (Houston, TX area) to help integrate, support and grow an M&A roll-up in the Oil & Gas and Petro Chemical Industries.
Financial Business Analyst
The Financial Business Analyst will be working closely with the Regional Area Vice President and Corporate CFO and Controller to drive improved financial and business processes, procedures and controls, help implement a more efficient Quote-to-Order-to-Shipment-to-General Ledger systems and interfaces and support the analytical, administrative and procurement for the entire regional sales team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all related systems, data entry, administration and financial controls and reporting
- Work closely with Area VP to improve overall Region support and administration
- Support the sales organization in developing metrics, special analytics and tools for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Ensure accurate financial statements and reporting for the Region and integrate other selling rep operations into the region over time
- Manage all data input and systems from quotes to orders to invoicing to collections under current systems configuration
- Responsible for the timeliness and accuracy of all transactions for multiple end users and functions
- Analyze and provide recommendations on complex Buy/Resell transactions
- Provide projections and cash flow estimates for the Region including annual budgets and sales and customer targets
- Responsible for the development, selection and implementation of overall operational and financial systems platforms to be rolled out across other regions
Our ideal candidate will be interested in and comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment and will demonstrate independence and flexibility. The candidate will also demonstrate a strong background in problem-solving and excellent communication skills. Additional qualifications include:
- 5+ years of financial, accounting and analytical experience with progression
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or Finance
- Ability to understand and analyze financial statements and their detailed components
- Ability to develop, analyze and monitor complex transactions
- System implementation and support experience
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Excel and Word
Working towards a common goal and consistently striving to accomplish our mission gives us a true sense of purpose. We need applicants that can start employment immediately. We offer competitive pay, professional development, excellent benefits and a positive working environment!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Financial, Pasadena, Houston, Peachtree, metrics, Accounting, Business, Finance, Oil & Gas and Petro Chemical, O&G, variance, analysis, analyst
Insperity - 16 months ago