• The Uniontown Hospital requires a high school diploma or equivalent (GED) for this position.
ESSENTIAL JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE:
• Knowledge of medical billing processes or graduate of medical insurance management program.
• Two (2) years of customer service.
• One (1) year of experience with telephone communication with the public.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with the public.
• Knowledge of Excel and Word and the ability to use a calculator.
• Ability to maintain/update the computer competencies as required for the position.
PREFERRED JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE:
• Knowledge of the workings of a medical environment.
• Three (3) years of collection experience.
• Proficient keyboarding skills.