Provide customer support by phone and internet for Tyler financial software products.
- Provides inbound phone, web or email support for customers nationwide.
- Provides basic analysis, diagnostics and resolution and take corrective action in order to maintain maximum customer productivity.
- Provides technical assistance, direction, support and consulting.
- Resolves customer inquiries and issues regarding software products.
- Manages multiple customer issues in a fast paced organization and prioritize effectively.
- Continually develops product expertise by reviewing new functionality, testing product issues and utilizing internal resources.
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting/related field or equivalent experience is required.
- Exceptional customer service aptitude desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively work with clients on technical and business issues.
- Familiarity with business (financial) terms and principles desired.
- Proficiency using computers.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to multi-task by fielding client phone calls, resolving client issues of varying urgency, and helping other team members.
- Works effectively in a fast-paced, team-based, customer-service-oriented environment.
Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments....