High school diploma
State Life and Health Licenses and FINRA Series 7 and 63/65 or 66 required. FINRA Series 9 & 10 or 24 preferred.
3 years banking/investment/insurance experience with proven sales success in financial services Must adhere to pertinent laws, regulations, First Niagara’s Compliance Policy and external compliance requirements
1. Achieve personal, departmental and bank goals and objectives by selling products to customers
2. Adhere to all regulatory and compliance guidelines
3. Educate branch personnel on products
4. Enhance branch personnel’s sales skills
5. Maintain all appropriate licenses and professional designations
6. Maintain extensive knowledge of products, services, policies and procedures for investment and insurance product sales
7. Work effectively with other areas of the bank to obtain goals
The geographical area this will cover is Watervliet/Loudonville/Rotterdam/Westgate Price Choppers
A lot of water and a few barrels have gone over Niagara Falls since First Niagara Bank was founded. Tracing its roots to 1870, the flagship...