Job Title: |
New York, NY
- High School Diploma
- 5 years of experience in a financial reporting or planning/analysis function.
- Prior experience with international reporting including an understanding of the impact of foreign exchange.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- B.S in Accounting/Finance preferred
- Ability carry out responsibilities independently
- Able to manage time efficiently and prioritize responsibilities and meet company deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communications, and interpersonal skills
- Long hours may be required during quarterly closes and planning cycle.
Financial Management Group
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
MetLife - 15 months ago
The breadth of careers at MetLife offers unlimited possibilities for your professional life. More than life insurance. Much more. MetLife is...