Job Title: |
New York, NY
- High School Diploma
- 5 years of experience in a financial reporting or planning/analysis function.
- Prior experience with international reporting including an understanding of the impact of foreign exchange.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- B.S in Accounting/Finance preferred
- Ability carry out responsibilities independently
- Able to manage time efficiently and prioritize responsibilities and meet company deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communications, and interpersonal skills
- Long hours may be required during quarterly closes and planning cycle.
Financial Management Group
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
This is the place to be to make an impact with an award-winning team that always puts its customers first. MetLife is taking giant strides...