DeltaTRAK®, Inc., is a leading innovator of cold chain management and temperature monitoring solutions. Our product line includes a wide range of temperature and humidity data loggers and wireless systems. We also develop and manufacture high quality portable test instruments that monitor / record temperature and humidity. Our comprehensive cold chain management systems also include professional digital probe and infrared thermometers.
DeltaTRAK, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Controller to oversee their financial accounting operations. The Controller position is accountable for the accounting operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
- Manage the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives and supervision of all accounting staff
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Maintain the chart of accounts to establish a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Manage the A/P and A/R departments to ensure accounts payables are paid in a timely manner and accounts receivables are collected promptly to maximize cash flow
- Supervise or perform monthly closings including GL postings, GL transactions, and bank reconciliations
- Issue timely and complete financial statements on a scheduled basis to management for a variety of financial analysis requirements
DeltaTRAK offers a competitive salary plus benefits package including medical, dental, vision, (PTO) paid time off and 401K. For consideration please submit your resume and salary history. Please visit our website at www.deltatrak.com for more information on our products and services.