- Perform testing of key and critical internal controls.
- Create and maintain Advanced Controls Environment process documentation.
- Create and maintain risk and control assessments for in-scope processes.
- Revise COSO questionnaire over entity level controls on an annual basis.
- Create and maintain Internal Control Questionnaires for “wave 2” businesses as well as perform validations of responses.
- Interact and collaborate with associates within all aspects of the organization including senior and executive management, internal/external auditors and consultants.
- Coordinate, provide training for and conduct on-site audits of stock count activities (daily cycle count and semi-annual wall to wall count) at both operating branch and distribution network locations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Management or related field.
- Prior internal audit or public accounting experience preferable.
- CIA/CPA preferred but not required
- Ability to interact with associates at all levels of an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in PC applications to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.).
- Flexibility to travel approximately 25% of the time.
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. - 15 months ago
Ferguson is a diverse wholesale distributor with operations spanning multiple business groups. The company is ranked by trade publications...