About Perfect Smile Dental Care:
We are a patient-focused practice with a full dedication to quality patient care. We offer a dynamic working environment, state of the art technology, and exceptional patient care.
As a part of our dental team, you will enjoy a positive, peak performance culture and a mission of success that will enable you to flourish professionally and personally.
To be a faithful steward of all the gifts that are entrusted to us. To serve others through delivering exceptional dental care services.
It's not about a job. Nor simply about a career. It's about growing, learning and building. It's about making our personal impact in the world. Fulfilling our potential each and everyday. It's about making our dreams real through serving.
For "each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others". That's what Perfect Smile Dental Care is about -- Serving.
We're located in sunny Northern California in the city of Santa Clara, 30 minutes from Stanford University. Our 2 locations are both in the center of Silicon Valley high tech companies: Intel, Yahoo, Google, McAffee, etc. We're are also minutes from the new 49ers stadium that is being built.
You can enjoy a gorgeous day exploring San Francisco, or a trip to the beach, skiing, hiking, all within driving distance.
For our address visit www.PerfectSmileSanJose.com
You can also learn more about our team through this video:
Are you an experienced account receivable and finance professional? Are you looking to be in a stable health care industry where you can maximize your talent?
If so, you might be the right candidate for our Financial Coordinator position.
We're a premier Dental Practice with 2 locations (Santa Clara and San Jose). We're looking for an exceptional Financial Coordinator to join our team
As a Financial Coordinator, you are responsible for a variety of financial aspects of the dental operation, including the following:
- Create and process dental insurance claims.
- Entering insurance checks and patients payments.
- Resolve any account balances with patients
- Assist patients in making financial arrangements
- Explain financial treatment to patients.
- Process account receivable/account payable tasks.
What We Offer:
- 2+ years of work experience, preferably in dental or financial role.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to details
- Dental office front desk experience is also a plus
- Must be able to work on Saturday and some evenings
- Competitive base salary
- Performance based bonuses
- Amazing growth potential in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Long-term stability in the healthcare industry
- Hands on training on dental procedures and terminology