Responsible for leading the Dental Product financial performance and cost of care analysis work, as well as developing business improvement plans for blocks of business and large accounts. Leads cross functional team analyzing performance and developing appropriate improvement plan recommendations. Supports monthly file transfers from Partner Plans to Dental Data Warehouse (DDW) and ensures accurate completion. Works with Dental executive team, Product Management, Actuarial, and Underwriting to design analytics, process flows, and reporting.
Advanced level skills in MS Office, particularly Excel. Exceptional financial acumen and reporting skills. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Self-motivated and proactive work ethic. Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 5+ years insurance industry experience.
- 5+ years experience with Dental and/or Medical performance analysis reporting
To apply for this opportunity, please click on link below:
- Dental or Medical Underwriting experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in working with Sequel Server databases.
Life & Specialty Ventures, LLC ("LSV") is a Delaware limited liability company and was founded by two Blue Cross Blue Shield...