Closing Date: February 8, 2013
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs) Preferred
- Knowledge of Regulations E and CC, FACTA
- Familiarity with Jack Henry (or comparable core system)
- Basic banking knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to take direction well and “run with it”
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Team player
- Ability to handle stressful/demanding situations
- Attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- Understand and adhere to deadlines
- Prioritize work and multi-task
- Self-starter, desire to learn
Minimum, high school diploma or equivalent. Prefer 2-4 year degree from an accredited college. Two to three years relevant experience may substitute for the education requirement.
- Cubicle environment, can be noisy
- Overtime as necessary
- Frequent interruptions
- Professional atmosphere
Financial Crimes Analyst I (General Fraud Focus)-More than your bank. Your banker.
This position is part of the Transactional Risk & Fraud Prevention department which supports the Bank’s retail operations by mitigating associated risk. The primary responsibility of this position is to detect fraud and prevent losses to the Bank. This is a cross-trained position and will support other applications and functions within the department.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Detection of kiting, new and existing account fraud, forgeries, interbank transfer fraud, wire and ACH fraud, and other suspicious or illegal activity
- Phone support to retail offices and Bank Direct
- Review and analyze daily reports
- Anomaly detection
- YellowHammer Fraud
- Balance applicable general ledger accounts
- Place account alerts, messages and holds related to fraud
- Fraud-related reporting and analysis
- Process incoming and outgoing forgery affidavits
- Law enforcement liaison
- Process Identity Theft reports
Provides additional support to manager and department colleagues in areas of:
Capital City Bank associates are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
- Debit card support
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned
- Medical, Dental and Vision.
- Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Matching.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Defined Benefit Plan (pension).
- Tuition Assistance.
- Stock Purchase.
- Discounts on Products and Services.
Capital City Bank
- 2 years ago - save job
Capital City Bank Group is one of the largest publicly traded financial services companies headquartered in Florida and has approximately...