Our views matter. So will yours. Further information about 'working at Moody's' is available at our Careers Page at www.moodys.com
As part of our analytic team you will work closely with our customers in the use of our suite of fixed income products. In particular, you will work as part of the structured finance team to support our products for both new and existing clients. You will also take part in the design and implementation of new features and analytics within our products, assisting Structured Analytics and Valuation's clients in meeting their analytical and data needs.
About Structured Analytics and Valuations
- Work with clients who structure, manage or invest in Residential Mortgage Backed Securities (RMBS), Asset Backed Securities (ABS) and Collateralized Debt Obligations (CDO) to answer questions on SAV's software applications
- Provide product training, both onsite and remotely, as required by our customers
- Work and collaborate with SAV's product development team to design, build, and implement new features and functions for our analytic and data products
- Work with the Implementation team to develop new customized technical tools for our clients to effectively analyze complex fixed-income securities
- Maintain a current and detailed knowledge about the structured finance markets to better assist external clients with their requests
- Work with modeling and data teams to build and improve our deal library coverage for ABS, MBS and CDOs
- Knowledge of structured finance industry is helpful
- Strong quantitative and analytical problem solving skills are required
- Candidates must have strong communication and organizational skills
- Capable of working and learning both independently as well as part of a team
- Candidates must demonstrate initiative, enthusiasm and ability to learn quickly to bring success to our clients and our team
- Some business travel is required
- BS / MS in Engineering, Science, Finance, Mathematics or related field is preferred
- Excellent Excel skills, knowledge of VBA or other scripting languages a plus
The Structured Analytics & Valuations division of Moody's Analytics creates award winning software, comprehensive datasets and transparent models for the securitization market. Our platform is widely recognized for its unique abilities to support detailed analysis of the most sophisticated structured debt products. Our clients vary from regional banks to Tier I investment banks to hedge funds who structure, manage, and invest in the structured finance market. Our data content reflects past performance of transactions as well as models of the structural rules (waterfalls) governing them. Our analytic models allow customers to analyze the performance of these securities for pricing, trading, and risk management purposes. Our teams in South San Francisco, New York, London, and Tokyo support over 100 clients globally.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer.
Monster - 18 months ago