Share our pride. Join our mission.
We are currently seeking talented Financial Foundations |
Associate - Agency for our Tampa, FL facility.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Provides member onboarding, servicing and/or facilitation of product sales through various channels (e.g., phone, mail, e-mail, face-to-face). Deepens and retains member relationships through needs assessment and solution offerings from USAA products and services.
- Gathers information and close on product sales demonstrating intermediate skills and knowledge of USAA products and benefits.
- Identifies member events to provide solutions on products and close on product sales that meet the member's needs and facilitate the member's financial security.
- Empathizes with members and provide offers & solutions to make it easy for members to acquire a USAA product.
- In the Financial Center, interacts with members face to face to close on product sales.
- Responds to and complete member requests.
- High School Diploma (or GED).
- 2 years of customer contact experience in a sales, military, or call center environment to include a minimum of 1 year frequent (e.g., daily) communications with customers via telephone, e-mail and/or face-to-face - or- Bachelors degree - or - successful completion of USAA MX Financial Foundations seasonal program.
- 1+ years experience multi-tasking in a Windows operating systems environment.
- Successful completion of a job-related assessment may be required.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
- Bachelors degree.
- 2 years of customer contact experience in a Financial Services Call Center.
- 6+ months experience frequently communicating (minimum 60 percent of the time) with customers by phone, e-mail, and/or face to face.
- 1 year minimum insurance background working at an agency.
- Property & Casualty license.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Percentage of Travel:
USAA - 15 months ago
FOR OUR VETERANS:
Did you know USAA has numerous career opportunities that don’t require corporate experience? If you’re...