Share our pride. Join our mission.
THIS IS A FACE TO FACE POSITION LOCATED IN A FINANCIAL SERVICE CENTER IN KILLEEN, TEXAS
As a Fortune 200 financial services company with more than $113.5 billion in owned and managed assets, USAA is on a mission - to facilitate the financial security of our members, the men and women of the U.S. military and their families worldwide. Headquartered on a showcase campus in San Antonio, TX, USAA attributes its long-standing success to its most valuable resource, our 23,000 employees. They are the heart and soul of our member-service culture.
Recently Ranked 100 Best Companies to Work For by Fortune in 2012 , we are proud to receive consistently outstanding awards and ratings for member service, employee well-being and financial strength. Everything that happens at USAA is based on our core values: Service, Loyalty, Honesty, and Integrity . These are the foundations of how we do business with our members, as well as how we treat each other.
We are currently seeking talented Financial Foundations Specialist for our Killeen, TX facility.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Provides member service and/or facilitates product sales through various channels (e.g., phone, mail, e-mail, face-to-face). Deepens member relationships through needs assessment and solution offerings from USAA products and services.
- Gathers information and close on product sales for a suite of services demonstrating advanced skills and knowledge of USAA products and benefits.
- Identifies member events to provide integrated solutions on products and close on product sales that meet the members needs and facilitate the members financial security.
- Empathizes with members and provide complex and/or integrated solutions to make it easy for members to acquire a USAA product.
- In the Financial Center interacts with members face to face to close on integrated product sales.
- Responds to and complete member requests.
- High School Diploma (or GED).
- (Either Ins and/OR Banking:
INSURANCE: internal USAA Financial Foundations member contact experience and/or 1+ years of insurance member contact experience.
BANKING: internal USAA Financial Foundations member contact experience and/or 1+ years of banking member contact experience.
- Acquisition and maintenance of applicable licenses/state registrations as required.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development and/or current enrolled in coursework to obtain.
- Recent USAA insurance experience.
- Face to face customer service experience.
- Sales/acquisition background.
- Trained in Homeowner's.
- Currently holds a P&C insurance license.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Percentage of Travel:
Less than 25%
M-F 8am-8pm & Sat 8am-3:30pm
USAA - 19 months ago
FOR OUR VETERANS:
Did you know USAA has numerous career opportunities that don’t require corporate experience? If you’re...