• Candidate is responsible for applying a thorough knowledge of Navy finance and an extensive background in the financial and management operations and practices in performing financial analysis and evaluation.
• Assists in reviews of financial and internal controls to determine whether such controls are adequate to meet management objectives.
• Performs specific tasks related to reviews of management practices and policies.
• Performs complex accounting functions, maintains chart of accounts, and reconciles account and fund balances; reviews documents and claims for accuracy, completeness, and uniformity.
• Prepares complex financial reports and maintains statistical reports; plans and monitors timelines to meet strict deadlines.
• Researches and analyzes financial data, organizes, and maintains files using database and spreadsheet programs; retrieves and organizes data into required reporting formats; collects, retrieves and organizes data to identify financial discrepancies.
• Demonstrated experience with DoD acquisition financial management.
Significant experience in the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process; including financial execution experience with multiple appropriations (for example; RDT&E, OPN, OMN, SCN, FMS, WPN)
• Demonstrated experience with Navy financial systems (including ERP, PRISMS, STARS, PBIS, or other similar systems).
• Experience with Direct Cite and Reimbursable categories and other-than-Navy and NAVSEA customers.
• Must be able to successfully obtain an Active Security Clearance – Secret Level
• Bachelor's degree in a business discipline with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
ICI Services is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. We offer our full - time employees a comprehensive, competitive benefits package including the following:
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Various Health Insurance options (PPOs, High Deductible Health Plan with Health Savings Account)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Transportation, Parking)
- Company Paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Company Paid Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan with Immediately Vesting Match