• Financial modeling and understanding of different financing structures used to finance the construction and operation of wind farm and other renewable generation assets (Power Plant financial modeling is required).
• Analyzing and interpreting how different factors influence the cash flow and tax profile of a potential investment in a wind farm asset.
• Analyzing the economic potential of new projects in order to expand North American project pipeline.
• Preparing and presenting reports on economic and operating performance.
• Supporting internal processes with direct senior management involvement.
• Supporting negotiation teams on procurement, power sales, and acquisitions.
• At least 5 years experience with power plant modeling. General conditions
Availability: Open until filled
Work schedule: Full-time
E.ON - 6 months ago