Capco consultants are provided the opportunity to interact with senior management as well as enhance their skills in the areas of business expansion, client service and people development. Our Banking Domain provides solutions focused on the issues of the CFO, CRO, CCO, Treasury, Legal Counsel and business unit of the CEO. We work with these business units and their supporting organizations to:
Responsibilities of a Consultant in our Banking Domain:
- Meet new regulatory demands and respond to existing accounting challenges
- Increase visibility and accessibility into finance, risk, and compliance information
- Transform and standardize processes and systems to increase efficiency and mitigate risk
- Improve data strategy, management, and presentation to enable better business decisions and manage risk
- Reduce cost and boost ROI through transformation
- Promote growth and innovation
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and make sure milestones are met.
- Provide high touch advisory services to our client base to making recommendations on business and process improvement.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with clients and team members to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Attend professional development and training sessions on a regular basis.
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary.
- Act as a team member and coach in an organized analytical fashion that demonstrates strong interpersonal skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to rigorous timelines.
Additional Experience Preferred:
- 3 to 8 years of experience working in a top tier consulting firm with financial service offerings across the United States.
- 3 to 8 years overall experience in financial services (banking, capital markets, and/or investment) with experience in internal/external reporting, analysis, strategic planning, and target setting.
- Applied experience in performance management and process improvement: analyzing a process, use of benchmarks, knowledge of best practices, and redesigning processes at a top tier consulting firm.
MBA or CPA is preferred
- Performance management, scorecards, and dash boarding.
- Budgeting and forecasting, project management for large/complex engagements and client relationship management.
- Balance sheet and net interest margin.
- Experience using enterprise-wide financial planning systems.
- Strong background in core financial processes and accounting functions, and exceptional analytical and financial analysis skills with passion for details.
- Intuitive creative thinker – an ability to understand the needs of the business and generate new options for providing reporting and conducting analysis.
This position is local to New York and requires an ability to travel regularly.