We are seeking Financial Planners with their CFP® Designation for full-time positions. LearnVest is a program for money and our mission is to make people feel amazing about their money by making advice accessible, affordable, and even delightful. We are committed to disrupting the financial planning industry and democratizing the access to advice and achievement of financial goals for everyone.
- Financial Planning & Coaching: Utilizing LearnVest’s proprietary financial planning software, LearnVest Planners coach and guide clients through our seven-step financial planning Action Program. Planners work directly with clients via phone and email to provide a custom Action Plan and personalized coaching.
- Own and manage client relationships and support clients through the LearnVest Action Program: LearnVest Planners are accountability experts and coach clients to change their financial behaviors so that they can achieve the goals in their custom Action Program.
- CFP® Designation required
- Coaching Mentality: Brings a genuine enthusiasm for LearnVest’s mission to help people feel amazing about their money and focuses on helping clients make progress and stay accountable through behavior change coaching
- LV Mission Ambassador: A commitment to change people's lives through access to unbiased financial coaching
- Client First Mentality: Approaches every interaction with a client centric attitude and a specific intent to create a delightful experience.
- Ability to thrive in an agile, fast paced and high volume work environment
- Client management excellence: Demonstrated strength in high touch and high volume relationship management.
- Independence: Ability to drive personal productivity and to thrive in your daily responsibilities. Excellence in personal time management, task oriented and has a cultivated ability to seek creative solutions to client needs and technical troubleshooting.
- Life coaching experience a plus
- This position is based in our Scottsdale, AZ office.