Genworth Financial, Home Equity Access is one of the nation’s leaders in the Reverse Mortgage industry. Our focus is to help Change the Lives of the seniors we work with. This is a growing industry and this growth leads to an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Analyst. We are looking for people who will take their roles seriously and professionally, yet still want to have fun and enjoy what they do. Our company was named as a Top 10 Employer in the Sacramento Business Journal's A+ Employers of 2009, a 2011 Top 10 SWEL Finalist and a Top 2 Winner in 2012.
POSITION SUMMARY: This position will perform a variety of duties and functions within the Finance team including monthly financial analytics, annual and multi-year financial planning, expense management, sales reporting and help with the monthly close. Persons in this role will be cross trained and have the ability to perform other functions within the finance department.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This position encompasses the following:
- Assist the FP&A manager in
- Monthly financial analytics – especially the monthly financial reporting package
- Month-end mark to market calculations and other monthly close related activities
- Monthly P&L forecasting and weekly pipeline emargin analysis
- Multi-year Plan (MYP) and Operating Plan (Op Plan) modeling
- Constant maintenance and upkeep of all business financial models
- Monthly expense monitoring and management
- Preparing presentations for the Senior Leadership team
- Ad-hoc financial analytics related to Products, Cost Centers, Channels and Pricing
- Weekly and monthly sales reporting and analytics
- Support the CFO, FP&A manager and the finance team in various initiatives, as needed
PHYSICAL /MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- BS/BA degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong financial knowledge base
- Quick learner of reporting analytics
- Ability to interface with the senior management and communicate effectively
- Excellent organizing, coordinating and multi-tasking skills
- Able to work effectively within time constraints independently; must be flexible and be able to think on his/her feet
- Knowledge of mortgages and/or Mortgage Cadence loan origination system is preferred but not required
- Individual must be extremely detailed oriented
- Ability to communicate verbally over the telephone and be understood by clients & customers
- Sit for prolonged periods of time
- Manual dexterity & visual acuity necessary to fulfill the essential functions of the position
This is a full-time, salaried (exempt) position. Interested candidates should apply at www.genworth.com.
- Work is primarily performed in an office setting
Genworth Financial, Inc. - 18 months ago
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading Fortune 500® insurance holding company dedicated to helping people secure their financial lives....