The FP&A Analyst reports to the Director of FP&A, and works closely with other Sr. executives in Finance and HR teams as well as with various geographically dispersed business units, profit and cost centers. The person hired will be expected to leverage their strong accounting, finance, and modeling skills in order to manage, develop and maintain budgets, forecasts and reports.
• Develop and maintain business / financial models.
• Update 5 year, annual and quarterly budgets and forecasts (P/L, B/S, and CF)
• Ensure accurate data management across accounting systems and budget forecasting models
• Update financial and operational Metrics as required
• Participate in other analytic projects as appropriate
• Bachelors in accounting / finance, and (or) CPA.
• Strong accounting fundamentals
• Exceptional excel, financial modeling skills
• 2 years of private equity, investment banking or corporate FP&A experience