Reporting to the Controller, the Financial Process Integration Manager is responsible for leading projects in the areas of process and controls development and optimization in international and domestic markets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
Work with Finance leaders to prioritize Finance business critical project needs and then ensure the successful implementation of the resulting portfolio of projects.
Lead and achieve short- and long-term financial process and integration projects as directed by finance leadership. (projects may be in the areas of, but not limited to: treasury, SOX control, tax, business development, automation)
Report project status to finance leadership and appropriate stakeholders regularly.
Assist with scoping, planning, resourcing and managing integration activity for finance operations.
Create and update documentation related to business processes and accounting policies.
Establish internal controls to ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and company requirements domestically and internationally.
Partner with IT to deliver technology requirements for financial processes and procedures.
Develop training and train employees on financial processes.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management or related fields.
- CPA and/or MBA preferred.
- Project Management (PMP) Certification preferred.
- Medical device / Pharmaceutical / Healthcare industry experience preferred
- 5 years’ direct work experience in project management capacity and in Project, People and Process management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority.
- Strong cross-team collaboration skills.
- Proven experience in strategic planning, risk management and change management.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and Project)
- SAP experience is required