The Financial Reporting Analyst will serve as an integral part of the accounting team to support both the Corporate Accounting and the Financial Reporting departments. The Financial Reporting Analyst will demonstrate strong skills in general ledger accounting and financial reporting.
· Support the internal monthly reporting processes.
· Analyze and prepare reconciliations for certain of the Company’s corporate accounts monitored and maintained by the financial reporting department.
· Prepare and maintain monthly, quarterly, and annual consolidated financial information.
· Interact closely with hospital controllers and CFO’s and the financial management team at the corporate office.
· Support the quarterly and annual external reporting processes including filings with SEC on forms 10-Q and 10-K.
· Interface with external and internal auditors.
· Maintain the Company Master / Legal Entity ledger.
· Responsible to maintain several corporate ledgers.
· Assist in special projects as needed.
· Perform other duties as reasonably required to support the corporate accounting and financial reporting departments.
Minimum Qualifications (Experience, Education and Special Certifications…)
· The successful candidate will have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy with 2-3 years of accounting experience. This includes at least 1-2 years of fast paced Big 4 public accounting firm experiences.
· Highly proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
· Basic understanding of GAAP and SEC accounting and reporting standards.
· Demonstrated knowledge of business operations and processes.
· Critical character traits include, self-motivated, team-oriented and demonstrated process improvement in accounting and organizational skills.
· Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Must be able to meet deadlines, including a willingness and ability to complete projects on time.
· Must possess the ability to solve problems and improve processes.
· Detail-orientation is critical to this position.
· A CPA license or CPA eligible is preferred.
Financial Management - 20 months ago