Job Title |
Financial Reporting Analyst
Windsor - CT
No. of Openings
Full-Time or Part-Time
Relocation Assistance Offered?
We will consider candidates willing to:
Work at Position Location specified above only
Salary Commensurate with Experience
What is ING?
ING U.S. Investment Management (ING U.S. IM) is a leading active asset management firm. ING U.S. IM manages approximately $173 billion for both affiliated and external institutions as well as individual investors. Drawing on 40 years of history in investment management, ING U.S. IM has the experience and resources to invest responsibly across asset classes, geographies and investment styles. We provide clients with access to domestic, regional and global investment solutions.
As stewards of our clients’ assets, we always put their interests first, dedicating our expertise and quality resources on their behalf. To this end, we keenly focus on listening, being responsive and delivering on our promises.
What are the job responsibilities?
Performs financial analysis and reporting functions requiring minimal direction. Utilizes industry specific reporting principles and techniques, advanced computer skills and a profound understanding of the business products, business metrics and business economics as it relates to asset management and the management reporting process. Develops financial reports, creates efficiencies and provides insightful financial analysis. A self starter with the ability to understand complex business initiatives and to create metrics and analysis around the results.
1. Provide timely and accurate consolidation and delivery of management and financial reporting requirements.
2. Assist in the design and development of intuitive and effective financial reporting packages and presentations for senior management.
3. Assist with the analysis of business metrics and explanations of variances to prior periods, budget and forecast.
4. Maintain and continually develop strong internal controls over all management reporting processes.
5. Make recommendations to management to improve current reporting processes and increase efficiencies.
6. Develop relationships with internal and external business unit customers and work to exceed customer expectations for reporting and analysis.
7. Assist in ad hoc reporting and analysis.
Who is our ideal candidate?
• 4-year bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or related field
• 3-5 years financial analysis, financial reporting or management reporting experience
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills required, including Excel and Power Point
• Knowledge of Hyperion Essbase a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong knowledge of Finance & Accounting principles and internal controls
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
What else can we tell you?
Our new facility in Windsor, CT is one of the largest office developments built in the Greater Hartford Area. The site is centrally located, has good highway access and plenty of room for on-site parking. In addition, there is a full-service cafeteria, an on-site fitness facility, and much more. The site is a smoke-free environment and business casual attire is currently the standard.
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus plan, we offer:
• Medical and dental coverage for employees, their spouses, children and domestic partners.
• 401K Savings Plan with a dollar for dollar match for the first 6% of eligible pay, multiple investment options, and immediate eligibility and vesting after 4 years.
• Paid Time Off (PTO) bank of days for employees to use for any reason; 20 days in first full year of employment, 23 days beginning in the fifth year of employment.
• Health and dependent care spending accounts available. Company provided life insurance for employees; may purchase additional for self, spouses and children.
• Company holidays based on the NYSE calendar, jury duty, military leave, bereavement and community service time.
• Opportunities for professional growth and much more!
ING is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. In addition, ING's diversity accolades include the 2008 Catalyst Award, Best Places to work for LGBT Equality since 2006, and 2006 Hispanic Magazine's "Hispanic Corporate 100: One hundred companies providing the most opportunities for Hispanics." Job sites have been another target for scammers. You should know:
• ING will never ask you to pay a fee to become employed. We also provide all equipment to perform your job.
• ING employees are then provided a password-protected site to provide personal information after they begin employment.
• All of our jobs can be viewed at our career web site at http://www.ing-usa.com/us/aboutING/careers/index.htm . If you feel that you’ve been a victim of fraud, contact:
• Your local law enforcement officials.
• The Federal Trade Commission. ( http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/consumer.shtm ).
• The web site with the job posting in question.
ING Financial Services - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
ING U.S. is the American arm of Dutch financial services firm ING Groep. It offers retirement, investment, and insurance (mostly life)...