The primary responsibility of the Financial Reporting Analyst will be to create reports and perform financial and statistical analysis during the month end close process. Responsibilities will also include creating Excel reports and PowerPoint presentations making sure that reports and other internal and external correspondence are accurate and complete.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Prepare detail financial reports and PowerPoint decks related to professional billing and collection.
- Perform financial and statistical analysis during the month end close process.
- Audit and verify data completeness to ensure accurate analysis and presentation. Reconcile data with hard-copy reports and other data sources to ensure completeness. Report/Correct data errors and/or report extraction problems to appropriate database manager. Report data integrity errors to prevent miss-interpretation of data.
- Perform analyses of financial, reimbursement and workload data.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, preferred
- 3-5 years experience spreadsheet and presentation software tools for financial analysis is required
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint required
- Healthcare experience required
- Knowledge of physician reimbursement methodologies and physician billing/workload productivity measures are desirable.
- Knowledge of Cognos applications desirable.
SPi Healthcare (formerly Springfield Service Corporation and Laguna Medical Systems) is the industry's leading integrated revenue cycle and...