Requirements - Corp/Field Mgmt
Works with Finance, IT, Planning & Allocation teams to implement the new Oracle RMS (Retail Merchandising System). The areas of focus will be Inventory Costing and Reporting.
• Review business processes and conduct gap analyses of base RMS functionality to ensure completeness while limiting customization.
• Research and development for conversion to new business processes and reporting.
• Lead and facilitate project plan meetings and be able to work well with cross functional teams.
• Analyze and evaluate the success with which the system and process transformation objectives are being met.
• Counsel and make recommendations to senior management concerning implications and project status.
• Assist in ad-hoc analysis for business decisions regarding the RMS project.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
• Project Management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects is highly desired.
• Expert comprehension in Excel and the ability to build complex financial modeling
• Financial Reporting, Inventory Control or FP&A experience
• Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) experience is highly desired.
• Accounting experience for large retail companies (retail method or cost method) is highly desired.
• Leadership experience with the ability to grow and motivate others.
• Adept in communicating with IT systems internal and external partners and the ability to build relationships with internal and external partners.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting from an accredited institution. MBA and CPA is preferred.
Minimum 5 plus years of diversified experience in accounting/finance operations of a large corporation or public accounting firm with exposure to multiple aspects of finance functions.
J. C. Penney - 12 months ago