Financial Reporting Manager
Job ID 6693
Job Number 015456
Location US - Manitowoc, WI
Facility MTW FS Ops - Manitowoc WI S
Employment Type Regular/Full-Time
Education Required Bachelors Degree
Experience Required Minimum 10 years
Relocation Provided Yes
General Job Objective
Is this you? Born leader. Demonstrated perfectionist. Financial guru. If so, then look no
further – your new career as a Manager of Financial Reporting awaits you at Manitowoc Ice.*
Bring your number crunching skills to Manitowoc and you’ll be responsible for supporting the director of finance in all facets of financial reporting including setting up and on-going management of our new manufacturing operation in Monterrey, Mexico while operating set of four books. You’ll also be responsible for reporting consolidated results for both Monterrey and Manitowoc Ice financials, maintaining and transacting the required tax and elimination entries, and directing and maintaining SOX/SOD compliance documentation including coordinating audits and other projects as assigned. Reporting directly to the Director of Finance, this position is located in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
If you’re up to the challenge, the reward is satisfaction . . . and knowing you helped build something real. Join our passionate team and help build something you can be proud of – a future filled with passion, pride and satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions
- Direct and plan the operating books.
- Plan, coordinate, and maintain the various tax agreements.
- Working with tax to insure agreements are updated as needed, supplying any information supporting transfer price and insuring the proper entries are booked monthly on the appropriate books.
- Responsible for reporting consolidated ICE results.
- Coordinate and prepare the reporting of plan versus actual results and understanding variations.
- Direct and maintain SOX/SOD compliance process documentation, coordinate external audits, and plan, coordinate and perform internal audits.
Job Requirements/Working Conditions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and a minimum of 10 years of experience with strong financial reporting, consolidation and SOX/SOD is required.
- CPA certification is required.
- Must have strong MS Office experience, including proficiency with Access, Excel and Power Point.
- Experience with pivot tables is desired.
- Must have propensity for data analysis with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be able to analyze data across several set of operating books.
- Bilingual with Spanish/English is preferred.
- Working conditions include a normal office environment.
- 10% travel is required.
*Known as America’s #1 Selling Ice Machine, Manitowoc Ice designs and manufactures a complete range of cube, flake, and nugget ice machines, ice storage bins, and ice dispensers with 200+ models in ice-making capacities from 65 to 3,000 pounds per day. Our products can be found in hospitals, schools, hotels, restaurants, and convention centers all over the world. Manitowoc Ice is a division of Manitowoc Foodservice – parent company, The Manitowoc Company, Inc.
The Manitowoc Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
All applicants have rights under the Federal Employment Laws:
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance in the employment process, please call 920.684.4410 or email email@example.com