Brief Description of the Organization
The Global Function units at Citi include Audit & Risk Review, Compliance, Control & Emerging Risk, AML, Citi Security and Investigative Services (CSIS), Finance, Strategy, M&A, Investor Relations, Global Public Affairs, Human Resources, Legal, Risk Management, Global Community Development and Microfinance. These functions provide critical support to the Citi business units. Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and private banking. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com.
Financial Reporting Manager
- Primary responsibility for accounting and GAAP and statutory financial reporting for three insurance companies (PrimeRe, PrimetimeRe, and FRAC 2010).
- Assist and review of preparation of KPMG audited statutory financial statements.
- Assist and review of preparation of quarterly and annual statutory financial statements.
- Prepare Balance Sheet review reports
- Participate in various data/information requests from Corporate Reporting and other functional areas
Bachelor degree-accounting/finance, accounting is preferred M.B.A. or C.P.A. Experience:
- 8-10 years of insurance accounting experience
- Insurance accounting experience is required including knowledge of reinsurance and related trust accounts and statutory financial statements
Other Required Skills:
- Microsoft Office products
- Excellent organizational skills and communication skills up and down in organization and with outside parties
- Ability to thrive in large, complex corporate environment. Requires the ability to tolerate ambiguity, to learn multiple Citi reporting systems and requirements, the ability to respond to quick turnaround requests from Citi corporate areas, and the ability to work effectively with coworkers in various geographical locations including corporate shared service centers.
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...