The Financial Reporting Manager will be an integral member of the company’s Finance team. As such, they will support corporate goals and objectives through financial planning, reporting and analysis. The successful candidate will interpret and ensure compliance with financial and accounting concepts and principles and will effectively work with all levels of management. They will be responsible for some accounting operations, such as the preparation of financial reports, general ledger reconciliations and assisting in the budget process.
- Prepare and present P&L analysis for all business units on a monthly basis
- Identify, track and analyze key metrics that impact the business
- Develop and maintain reporting framework and tools
- Assist in budgeting and planning
- Support the planning and measuring of corporate initiatives
- Support corporate goals in partnership with senior business leaders
- Conduct specific analysis as requested and prepare reports of findings and recommendations that support financial planning and profit improvement
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance and at least 3-5 years relevant experience
- Full and complete understanding of financial statements and US GAAP
- Experience with financial reporting, budgeting and business analysis
- Excellent financial modeling capabilities with a high proficiency in Excel
- Ability to retrieve and analyze information from various financial and operational systems
- CPA, preferred
- Experience with Professional Services firm, preferred
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization
- Innovative, creative, problem-solving skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues independently
- Project management skills – complete projects efficiently and on-time.
- Positive attitude and ability to work collaboratively with team.
- Technology aptitude
Control Group - 5 months ago