The Financial Reporting Manager is responsible for Corporate reporting and other financial accounting functions including tax, inter-company, fixed assets, and labor costing for the PepsiCo Horizontals organizations including BIS , PepsiCo Sales, Global R&D and PFSS. The position is responsible for assisting management with accounting policy guidance on new or unusual transactions, and for ensuring compliance with US GAAP and PepsiCo policies. The Financial Reporting Manager is also responsible for managing a staff of 4 accounting personnel, including CPA's.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 8+ years relevant finance and accounting experience, including 2+ years supervisory experience
- Public Accounting experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency including PowerPoint
- Experience working in Fortune 500 company, preferably in CPG industry
- Expertise in GAAP and Accounting Standards
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V
- Masters in Accounting or Business Administration
- Experience working in a Shared Services environment
- SAP FICO experience
PepsiCo - 2 years ago
PepsiCo, Inc. (PepsiCo) is a global snack and beverage company. The Company manufactures, markets and sells a range of salty, convenient,...