- Manage the preparation and distribution of internal financial statements and reports, maintaining the highest quality, reliability and accuracy.
- Manage monthly closing process, including reconciliations and analysis of related accounts.
- Develop and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls.
- Coordinate, develop and update written policies and procedures over the financial reporting process.
- Maintain and strengthen internal controls over financial reporting.
- Research and resolve accounting issues including evaluation and implementation of new accounting pronouncements to ensure US GAAP and IAS compliance.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance and a 401 (k) program. As well as a great work environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Strong technical U.S. GAAP accounting knowledge.
- Managerial experience.
- Knowledge of best practices in internal controls.
Sunwest Mortgage Company, Inc. - 14 months ago