Creating Value Through Power Generation
This position is responsible for assisting in the preparation of the monthly financial reporting package and the Company’s periodic SEC reporting.
- Assist in preparing the company’s quarterly (Form 10-Q) and annual (Form 10-K) external reports that are filed with the SEC.
- Prepare and review monthly reporting package schedules.
- Complete tie out that is provided to external auditors for various sections of the Form 10-Q’s and Form 10-K.
- Assist with any questions that arise from the external auditors regarding different analysis or tie out.
- Prepare schedules that are released quarterly to external analysts.
- Assist with any special projects that arise in the reporting group, including recasts of previous filings or special requests due to the sale of assets, acquisitions, debt or equity offerings by the Company.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA certificate and 3-4 years public accounting experience preferred. Ability to develop key relationships across the organization. Superior project management and organizational skills. First rate communication skills. Excellent analytical skills. Initiative to acquire business knowledge and ability to adapt quickly to change. Ability to work in a fast paced environment with little direct supervision. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite. PeopleSoft experience a plus.