is a leading provider of end-to-end business processing and technology solutions to the life insurance and annuity industry. We thrive on learning and applying leading edge technologies rapidly and effectively. We balance our enthusiasm for new technology with a pragmatic approach and are committed to building high quality systems that deliver real business value. se² provides a broad array of traditional and alternative service options to lower costs and increase service choices with high quality and innovative service solutions while allowing firms to focus on core sales, distribution, and block management.
The Staff Accountant will apply Accounting and Finance principles to projects and implementations with a focus of continuous process improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Interface with Internal and External Stakeholders
· Identify and initiate process improvements
· Provides training and knowledge transfer to junior staff
· Directly represent the company with external/internal clients providing clear and concise communication
· Complete projects/implementations
· Maintain vendor relationships
· College degree in Business or Accounting (required)
· MBA or Masters in Finance or Accounting preferred
· Strong quantitative, research, and analysis skills
· Proven problem solving, decision-making and organizational skills
· Exhibits initiative and leadership traits
· Familiarity with risk management concepts and techniques
· Strong oral and written communications skills with the ability to communicate with ease with senior positions
se² offers a competitive salary and benefit packages. Interested candidates should apply online to www.se2.com and fill out a complete resume and application.
Send This Job to a Friend
Security Benefit Web - 14 months ago