What Thrivent Financial Offers:
At Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, we'll support your goals and reward your success while giving you the independence to build a business. We want you and your family to feel confident and secure. With us you'll enjoy:
- Unlimited earning potential through a commission and bonus pay structure.
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Retirement programs including a pension and 401(k) plan, as well as a retiree medical plan.
- Ongoing opportunities for training and professional growth.
- Personal rewards and fulfillment that come with making a difference in peoples' lives.
As a Thrivent Financial representative, you will build and manage your business as a statutory employee/independent contractor. You will:
- Provide innovative product portfolios and services, including life and health insurance, annuities, investment products* and specialized financial analysis.
- Develop strong relationships with our members and their families.
- Work with members to help protect them financially in the event of death, long-term care needs, or loss of income due to a disability.
- Assist members by helping them to achieve their financial and retirement goals by offering guidance, financial solutions and services.
- Develop financial strategies to help members' estates pass according to their wishes ensuring their legacy lives beyond their lifetime.
- Build and maintain relationships within the Christian community.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
We're Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, a faith-based, not-for-profit membership organization nearly 2.5 million members strong. We're a For...