The primary responsibility of Financial Representative is to provide accurate, professional, and prompt member service while handling routine financial transactions. Responsible for identifying and satisfying member needs by offering products and services.
· Drive for Results
· Learning on the Fly
· Action Oriented
· Priority Setting
· Customer Focus
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES &TASKS:
1. Performs member transactions with accuracy while ensuring a positive interaction and member experience.
2. Supports Credit Union Member Service Objectives and Sales Promotions by cross-selling services and products to members. Meets established sales goals and service standards.
3. Opens new accounts, loans or other credit union products for members. Provides appropriate disclosures for all accounts and loans to membership. Performs maintenance on all types of accounts.
4. Ensures member satisfaction through proactive problem resolution.
5. Protects the Credit Union’s financial interests by controlling and balancing negotiable items received/disbursed. Maintains acceptable balancing record per established standards.
6. Works to successfully achieve overall branch administration goals, through individual contribution, while promoting teamwork.
7. Maintains up-to-date knowledge and adheres to all Credit Union procedures regarding member transactions.
8. Performs all other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
A High school diploma or equivalent is required. Requires a minimum of four years of a combination of sales and/or financial institution experience.
Skills & Abilities
Must display professionalism and possess excellent (verbal and written) business communication skills. Must have the ability and drive to solicit new business proactively. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Must comply with all policies and procedures, including the Bank Secrecy Act and SAFE Act. Must be able to work a flexible schedule Monday through Saturday as needed.
This job requires they stand or sit for the majority of time and be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Must be able to travel independently to branch and office locations.
Vantage West Credit Union - 11 months ago