This position is responsible to acquire, maintain and deepen member relationships by cross selling ESL products and services while maintaining proficiency in operations and internal controls in all ESL applications, products and services. In addition, this position is accountable for developing and delivering sales of non-deposit and investment and insurance products up to established limits.
Achievement of Sales goals
Member Focus Sales and Service Support:
• Support Member Focus processes, achieve and maintain proper skills/behaviors
• Participate in training, coaching and other activities to improve knowledge and skills
• Participate in sales meetings and other branch activities to achieve sales
• Live CORE Values
Participate in branch efforts to achieve and exceed unit Member Loyalty and Internal Customer Satisfaction survey measures
Compliance with Audit/ Operating controls, regulatory guidelines, policies and procedures:
• Comply with all non-deposit investment and insurance regulatory guidelines for investment sales
• Maintain accuracy and cycle time expectations when processing new accounts, loans and banking services
• Achieve and maintain branch operational expertise, support branch operations as needed
• Obtain and/or maintain training needed for Series 6, 63, and N Y State Insurance licenses.
• Achieve/maintain expertise in all branch systems
Participate in branch efforts to achieve and improve efficiency measures
• Associates Degree or minimum three years sales experience in financial services or comparable industry.
• Must be proficient in sales. Meeting all minimum sales threshold requirements.
• Strong analytical, communication, problem solving and decision making abilities
• Maintain high degree of flexibility in support of branch needs
• People and team oriented
• Proficient in PC applications
• Broad understanding of financial service industry
• Series 6, 63, and NY State Insurance License is required. If not licensed, achieve license within three months of hiring.
ESL Federal Credit Union - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -