One of the fastest growing market research firms in the US is currently looking for a proactive and experienced Market Research Analyst to work closely with others on our FS team. Success in this position creates opportunities to progress into Product and/or Client Relationship Management. At least three years experience with a research vendor and/or a corporate research function is a plus. This position is located west of Boston in Natick, Mass. No relocation.
Job Requirements: Responsibilities will include:
Additional Comments: Other Skills:
- Assisting with weekly client updates
- Questionnaire design and analysis planning
- Coordinating data collection with sample and online hosting vendors
- Populating, writing, and presenting PowerPoint-based client reports
- Managing and executing follow-up analyses requested by clients.
Please send cover letter and resume to: MrktResearchAnalyst@gmail.com
- Analytic ability
- Detail orientation
- Using SPSS for primary data processing
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of advertising and brand research methods
- Ability to communicate and work cooperatively with others
- Ability to multitask and flexibility to meet very strict deadlines.
Quirk's - 22 months ago