The primary responsibility of the Financial Services Data Analyst is to capture and validate sales and marketing data to assist in ongoing and ad hoc reporting, as well as nterface with Information Technology partners on automation efforts.
The Analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day performance monitoring of the business and assist in gap analysis. The analyst will work closely with counterparts throughout the business unit to gather reporting requirements and identify key performance indicators.The results and insights from this role would inform management decisions on sales and marketing strategy.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Develop measurement instruments to monitor performance and drive management engagement
• Participate and/or conduct basic market research to support business decisions
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams on communications of key business insights
• Work closely with Information Technology on sourcing new data and ongoing project prioritization
• Ability to create forecasts and other predictive models to help support key business decisions
• Strong ability to validate, and derive insight from large amounts of data from diverse sources
• Strong problem solving skills and a high comfort level with analytical thinking
• Well-organized, capable of handling several projects at a time while meeting deadlines
• Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Intermediate skills in statistical tools like SAS or R, reporting tools like Business Objects, visualization tools like Tableau and web analytic tools like Google Analytics or Web Trends
• Must possess strong attention to detail and a track record for delivering quality work
• Recommend measurement instruments and report format
• Recommend data structure and method of capture
• Recommend project priority
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Math/Statistics, or General Business
• MA/MS/MBA a plus
• LOMA/AHIP or HIA certification a plus
• 1 - 3 years of data analysis experience preferably in Insurance, Financial Services or consulting
CNO Financial Group, Inc
- 24 months ago - save job
CNO Financial Group, Inc., formerly Conseco, Inc., is the holding company for a group of insurance companies operating throughout the United...