The ideal candidate:
• Demonstrates the ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical journals, financial reports, legal and legislative documents.
• Must be able to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
• Possesses communication skills needed to effectively present information to senior level attorneys, top management, clients and peers groups.
• Familiarity with court and filing requirements of Northern Virginia.
• Demonstrates initiative and a go-getter attitude in accomplishing assignments with minimum supervision.
• Ability to manage time, set priorities and manage multiple projects.
Primary Duties Include:
• Perform paralegal duties and responsibilities as directed by group leader and other attorneys.
• Demonstrate strong organizational and writing skills.
• Research, analyze and summarize law sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles, treatises, constitutions, legal codes and law-related information relevant to practice area.
• Receive and follow complex instructions.
• Draft and prepare legal documents appropriate to practice area.
• Take appropriate action to monitor and meet deadlines.
• Perform all assignments in strict compliance with ethical guideline governing the practice of law.
Graduation from a four-year college or university with a bachelor’s degree, and certificate of completion from a paralegal training program, American Bar Association (ABA) approval preferred. (An equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position may substitute for education requirements.)
The statements contained in this position
necessarily all-inclusive, additional duties and responsibilities may
be assigned and requirements may v
ary from time to time.
If interested in applying for this opportunity, please click "apply online" at the end of this page. EOE
Troutman Sanders LLP - 10 months ago
Troutman Sanders LLP is one of Atlanta's largest law firms, has more than 40 attorneys dedicated to health care and/or employee benefits...