The ideal candidate:
• Possesses a bachelor’s degree plus a Paralegal Certificate (ABA-approved preferred). An equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position may substitute for education requirements.
• Possesses strong client relations skills.
• Must be a self-starter, detail-oriented with strong organizational and verbal/written communication skills.
• Will be able to juggle multiple assignments in a fast-paced team oriented environment.
• Will possess impeccable attention to detail and analytical skills.
Primary Duties Include:
• Perform paralegal duties and responsibilities as directed by group leader and other attorneys in assigned substantive practice group.
• Demonstrate strong organizational and writing skills.
• Research, analyze and summarize law sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles, treatises, constitutions, legal codes and law-related information relevant to practice area.
• Receive and follow complex instructions.
• Draft and prepare legal documents appropriate to practice area.
• Take appropriate action to monitor and meet deadlines.
Graduation from a four-year college or university with a bachelor’s degree, and certificate of completion from a paralegal training program, American Bar Association (ABA) approval preferred.
[Under exceptional circumstances the firm may substitute significant, relevant work experience for educational requirements.]
The statements contained in this position description are not necessarily all-inclusive, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned and requirements may vary from time to time.
If interested, please apply online. EOE
Troutman Sanders LLP is one of Atlanta's largest law firms, has more than 40 attorneys dedicated to health care and/or employee benefits...