The ideal candidate:
• Possesses a bachelor’s degree plus a Paralegal Certificate (ABA-approved preferred). An equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position may substitute for education requirements.
• Possesses strong client relations skills.
• Must be a self-starter, detail-oriented with strong organizational and verbal/written communication skills.
• Will be able to juggle multiple assignments in a fast-paced team oriented environment.
• Will possess impeccable attention to detail and analytical skills.
Primary Duties Include:
• Perform paralegal duties and responsibilities as directed by group leader and other attorneys in assigned substantive practice group.
• Demonstrate strong organizational and writing skills.
• Research, analyze and summarize law sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles, treatises, constitutions, legal codes and law-related information relevant to practice area.
• Receive and follow complex instructions.
• Draft and prepare legal documents appropriate to practice area.
• Take appropriate action to monitor and meet deadlines.
Graduation from a four-year college or university with a bachelor’s degree, and certificate of completion from a paralegal training program, American Bar Association (ABA) approval preferred.
[Under exceptional circumstances the firm may substitute significant, relevant work experience for educational requirements.]
The statements contained in this position description are not necessarily all-inclusive, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned and requirements may vary from time to time.
If interested, please apply online. EOE
Troutman Sanders LLP - 16 months ago
Troutman Sanders LLP is one of Atlanta's largest law firms, has more than 40 attorneys dedicated to health care and/or employee benefits...