Financial Services Representative (Hire Ahead Support Staff)
Branches: Miami Gardens, Downtown, Hialeah, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami Children’s Hospital, Coral Gables, Main
While a part of the Hire Ahead Support Staff, Candidate must have the ablity to be flexible and travel to All Credit Union branches and meet all schedules which include extended branch ,Saturday hours ,and In-Store branch hours.
Dade County Federal Credit Union requires certain positions to obtain a Florida 2-11 Credit Life/Credit Disability License in order to perform the duties required of the position. DCFCU is responsible for fees associated with this licensing process.
- Providing quality customer service to prospective/current members by communicating effectively face to face and over the phone and representing the credit union in a positive and professional manner.
- Cross-selling credit union products and services that meet our members’ financial needs.
- Providing solutions to all member account related inquiries that will include: deposit accounts and loans, Visa credit cards, mortgages, home equities, share certificates, retirement plans, bill payments/online banking, direct deposit, payroll deductions, and ATM/Debit Cards.
- Gaining a thorough understanding of credit union products and services in order to build member relationships, as well as an understanding of loan products and loan application process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Candidate must be detail oriented and display excellent mathematical skills. High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Candidates are also responsible for managing the mobile branch, to include operating & maintaining the vehicle as we travel to meet our member financial needs at Select Employers Groups, and community events.
- Bilingual English/Spanish- highly desirable.
- While a part of the Hire Ahead Support Staff, Candidate must have the ability to be flexible and meet all Credit Union branch schedules which will include extended branch and Saturday hours and In-store branch hours . Once a position becomes available at a branch within the region, the candidate will be placed permanently at the specific location on a first hired, first placed basis with the exception of those branches with a bilingual need: Hialeah, Contact Center and West Kendall Wal-Mart .
**Current Financial Services Representatives are not eligible to apply**